Excise Duty

Our Client wants to see complete Excise Duty functionalty including data transfer from and to Tally. This should inclde track record for Advance License , DEPB, Rebate of Central Excise, Bond Ledger a/c etc. Also detailed value closing stock of FG, Semi Finished Goods, goods sent on job and or received for job, modvat and non modvat items.[:0] anybody who has worked on these in navision localised, please advise ASAP. Please.

hi nirupma, i do not think we can integrate tally, but i have integrated with TCS accounting package EX-NGN.

I hv worked on BaaN excise localisation for India.That did not consist of exports handling but i am well conversant with domestic sale procedures.which include sub contracting as well as returns management.(Returns is a thing which yr. client seems to hv missed out.Anyway, don’t prompt him for that.[:D]) Now, what r the things that r dependant upon Tally?PLA balances only or anything else? Clarification on this can give an answer. Regards, Dharmendra Desai

Devi whats your email? (Sorry I am contributing to the topic, I know Devi and he has not given his email)

Hi Ajay I happened to go through this topic. You had mentioned it was integrated to TCS product. Who has developed this excise module? I am interested in knowing more details about it? Does it work with Navision Attain? You may send a copy of your reply to my personal emailid too which is kaykayk@yahoo.com Thanks

Hi, Clearfy If you needs in Navision 3.1 or 3.6 If in 3.6 then go vai structure, you will possible solution. bye

I am talking about version 3.6 only. I am unable to understand your message “if in 3.6 then go vai structure, you will possible solution” Clarify KK

quote:

Originally posted by Rakesh Jindal
Hi, Clearfy If you needs in Navision 3.1 or 3.6 If in 3.6 then go vai structure, you will possible solution. bye

Hi, the excise module is a part of the indian localisation and devloped by navision india, it is avaib in navision 3.6 (the general ledger set up gives you acess to it). i can give you the details as to the functionality it covers if you want. regards

Hi Nirupama, The product MBS Navision 3.60 can take of the excise functionality thru structures . For tracking of Job work ( Subcontracting) , you can use Olivia functionality which has been added to the standard product, which lets u use the Jobwork / QC functionality. The same is being localized also and will be available by 29th August. Hope this helps.

Hi Nirupama Thank you very much for your reply. It would be great if you could give the details of the functionality Also, I had posted one more message regarding all the add ons available for India. I would request you to send me these details also, in case if you have them. I am based in Dubai, a certified Navision consultant 3.6 version on finance, manufacturing and warehouse management. My email id is kaykayk@yahoo.com Thanks & Regards Krishnakumar

quote:

Originally posted by nirupmasharma
Hi, the excise module is a part of the indian localisation and devloped by navision india, it is avaib in navision 3.6 (the general ledger set up gives you acess to it). i can give you the details as to the functionality it covers if you want. regards