Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. Purchase order invoicing

Kwen,

Did deleting the document handing documents allow you to post successfully?

-Jake

[mention:b1db5be40aac4525b4e267c0e3f6ce53:e9ed411860ed4f2ba0265705b8793d05] - Did this fix your issue?

Actually, this prepayment process is abandoned by the end users for now. But the last time I saw it, I found similar problems as you mentioned, same error thrown here.

I keep seeing it. In a couple of days, I’m going to open a ticket with MS and have them fix it. I’ll keep this thread updated with the results.

Sounds great, Jake!

Hey Kwen,

I ended up opening up a ticket with Microsoft. They immediately got back to me with a hotfix that’s been around since 2014 :slight_smile: The description isn’t real clear in LCS, but take a look at it and see what you think.

fix.lcs.dynamics.com/…/Resolved

-Jake

Jake, personally, I think this hot fix description looks very much like the way to fix it. But due to the limited box I have here, I cannot install it anywhere now, do you have a box to try to install it?

Jake, actually, there is a post online at community.dynamics.com/…/190931, one person listed out the KB number there, but the verified fix is relatively small, not sure if the hotfix is going to deliver the same thing.

yeah, the change is tiny. I think it will fix MY issue, at least, because the repro steps the support engineer shared with me matched my steps exactly. They also said they were going to republish the description to talk about prepayments, because they’re not mentioned anywhere…

Yes, prepayment should definitely be mentioned…