ERRORE IN NAVISION SQL 3.60

When I try to oper my database Navision (SQL 3.60) appear this message: The Object table has a primary key constraint in the SQL Server table description that is not compatible with Microsoft Navision Attain definition: Key fields: Type, Company Name, ID SQL Primary key fields: Tipo, Nome Società, ID Help me Thanks very much

quote:

Originally posted by t.nori
When I try to oper my database Navision (SQL 3.60) appear this message: The Object table has a primary key constraint in the SQL Server table description that is not compatible with Microsoft Navision Attain definition: Key fields: Type, Company Name, ID SQL Primary key fields: Tipo, Nome Società, ID Help me Thanks very much

Which client are you using/Quale client usi? Anna

Something has changed the primary key on the Object table externally. Go to the Query Analyzer tool and change to your database - do: sp_help Object What is the output?

Apparently the problem was an interrupted conversion to 3.70… see also: http://www.navision.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10115 Now we have restored a backup and everything works well. We looked for the hotfix 12, as suggested in the other topic, but we could not find it: we just have the Italian hotfix 9… ? Thanks anyway, Marco&Thomas

quote:

Originally posted by Anna Perotti

quote:

Originally posted by t.nori

Which client are you using/Quale client usi? Anna