Error

I want to add one more field in a my defined key (table32). But I receive two error messages: First: “The following message came from the server.” Then second: “There is no more available space on the disk/diskette. This message refers to the file . Please use another disk/diskette or delete some files.” Space on disk is enough on server (6GB), database has 4GB free space (from total 12GB). I tried to add this field on client computer and on server - result the same. Any solutions?

The only thing I can think of is that you are running out of space on your local hard drive - or the place where Navision stores the temporary files. I think that Navision makes a temporary file, when you do changes like that. Lars Strøm Valsted Head of Project and Analysis Columbus IT Partner A/S www.columbusitpartner.com

I came across a situation like this where the same messages came up. We eventually figured that the last thing done involving something outside of Navision was an FOB imported/exported from Navision, and it was from the A: drive. Once we did an export to the local C: drive, the error disappeared. cheers,