Error

Hi, I want to know what this error means “The Contents ‘0’ of parameter no. 0 are invalid”. I got this error while importing the upgrade objects into the database. Hope i expect the reply fast. With Regards, Sudhakar

1. I think you’ve submitted your question into the wrong forum. This forum is for reporting errors regarding this website. 2) If one is correct, then you’re trying to import incompatible versions into the database. I.e. you’re trying to import 2.60 objects into a version 2.01 database. I’ve seen this error in a few different combinations. But you must try to get the database and the objects in sync before importing. Also sometimes you can import the objects of an older version, but when trying to run them (or later upgrade them again), then you get this error. (PS: Moved to “Attain/Financials - Errors Ecetera” forum) Best regards, Erik P. Ernst, webmaster Navision Online User Group

There is a thread with the same topic here http://www.navision.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1281&FORUM_ID=24&CAT_ID=3&Topic_Title=The+contents+%270%27+of+parameter+no%2E+0+are+invalid%2E&Forum_Title=Attain%2FFinancials+%2D+Errors+Ecetera So therefor I have closed this thread. Lars Strøm Valsted Head of Project and Analysis Columbus IT Partner A/S www.columbusitpartner.com