Error while opening the database in navision

7838.Error.png

I got this error while i used to open the database in the navision. Can anyone please help me regarding this.

Thanks in advance…

Look at the following Link

http://saurav-nav.blogspot.com/2011/06/extended-stored-procedure-xpndodll.html

Hi ,

That is not the correct link… See the Reason in the error which i have send… and also check the reason in which Sourav shows…

But any way thanks for ur valuable time …

Did you what is suggested in link?

Its the same issue what you are facing

SQL:
INSERT INTO [#$ndo$groups] {CALL [master]…xp_ndo_enumusergroups}

HI Mohana,

I checked that twice . But it is not working … Thats why i replied that… That is also one type of same error with different reason

Just FYI Suresh, if you opened the NAV database with one of the clients BEFORE you had installed these xpo_ndo dlls in the right location in program files, then simply adding the files to the folders won’t solve the problem. You’ll have to manually create the stored procs in SQL to address the dlls. There are instructions for doing that, I believe, on the install disk.

So, in your case, had these dlls been properly installed before you opened a NAV db for the first time?

HI ,

I USED THE FOLLOWING STORED PROCEDURE IN THE SQL AND RUN IT . BUT STILL IT IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY.

USE master

EXEC sp_addextendedproc xp_ndo_enumusersids, ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\Database\xp_ndo.dll’

GO

GRANT EXECUTE

ON [xp_ndo_enumusersids]

TO PUBLIC

GO

USE master

EXEC sp_addextendedproc xp_ndo_enumusergroups, ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\Database\xp_ndo.dll’

GO

GRANT EXECUTE

ON [xp_ndo_enumusergroups]

TO PUBLIC

GO

Perhaps you may need to be using the 64-bit version of the dll?