error while creation of journal...

Hi everyone,

i am getting erros while creating of journals,i followed the path like General Ledger>journals>general journals>.

and i m getting some erros are as followed.

please suggest me solution…

1513.error.docx (49.1 KB)

Hi Manali,

I was unable to view the error clearly. All I can make out was the error is from SQL server. I would suggest full SQL synchronization and see whether this resolves the error.

If that doesn’t resolve, then you need to investigate this issue. For example did you start getting this exception after customization around this area?

hi harish,

Thanks for the reply,

yes i tried,but i am not able to create the journals,when i ll ebter in general ledger> general journal>its showing that infolog containing this errors are follows

1)Cannot select a record in Ledger journal table (LedgerJournalTable). Name of journal: , The SQL database has issued an error.

2)SQL error description: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Some part of your SQL statement is nested too deeply. Rewrite the query or break it up into smaller queries.

3)SQL statement: SELECT A.JOURNALNUM,A.NAME,A.VOUCHERSERIES,A.LOG,A.JOURNALTYPE,A.SYSTEMBLOCKED,A.USERBLOCKID,A.OFFSETACCOUNT,A.POSTEDDATE,A.REJECTEDBY,A.REPORTEDASREADYBY,A.APPROVEDBY,A.JOURNALNAME,A.POSTED,A.OFFSETACCOUNTTYPE,A.INUSEBY,A.GROUPBLOCKID,A.DIMENSION,A.DIMENSION2_,A.DIMENSION3_,A.DIMENSION4_,A.DIMENSION5_,A.DIMENSION6_,A.DIMENSION7_,A.DIMENSION8_,A.DIMENSION9_,A.ORIGINALJOURNALNUM,A.CURRENCYCODE,A.FIXEDEXCHRATE,A.DETAILSUMMARYPOSTING,A.DOCUMENTNUM,A.EXCHRATESECONDARY,A.EXCHRATE,A.EUROTRIANGULATION,A.FIXEDOFFSETACCOUNT,A.JOURNALTOTALCREDIT,A.JOURNALTOTALDEBIT,A.JOURNALTOTALOFFSETBALANCE,A.REMOVELINEAFTERPOSTING,A.CURRENTOPERATIONSTAX,A.LEDGERJOURNALINCLTAX,A.ORIGINALCOMPANY,A.SESSIONID,A.SESSIONLOGINTIME,A.SESSIONLOGINDATE,A.BANKREMITTANCETYPE,A.BANKACCOUNTID,A.PROTESTSETTLEDBILL,A.JOURNALBALANCE,A.ENDBALANCE,A.EXCISERECORD,A.ECCNUMBER,A.ISEXCISE,A.EXCISETRANSDATE,A.RECID FROM LEDGERJOURNALTABLE A WHERE ((DATAAREAID=?) AND (((((((USERBLOCKID=?) OR (USERBLOCKID=?)) OR (USERBLOCKID=?)) AND (((((GROUPBLOCKID=?) OR (GROUPBLOCKID=?)) OR (GROUPBLOCKID=?)) OR (GROUPBLOCKID=?)) OR (GROUPBLOCKID=?))) AND (JOURNALTYPE=?)) AND (POSTED=?)) AND ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((JOURNALNAME=?) OR (JOURNALNAME=?)) OR (JOURNALNAME=?)) OR (JOURNALNAME=?)) OR (JOURNALNAME=?)) OR (JOURNALNAME=?)) OR (JOURNALNAME=?)) OR (JOURNALNAME=?)) OR (JOURNALNAME=?)) OR (JOURNALNAME=?)) OR (JOURNALNAME=?)) OR (JOURNALNAME=?)) OR (JOURNALNAME=?)) OR (JOURNALNAME=?)) OR (JOURNALNAME=?)) OR (JOURNALNAME=?)) OR (JOURNALNAME=?)) OR (JOURNALNAME=?)) OR (JOURNALNAME=?)) OR (JOURNALNAME=?)) OR (JOURNALNAME=?)) OR (JOURNALNAME=?)) OR (JOURNALNAME=?)) OR (JOURNALNAME=?)) OR (JOURNALNAME=?)) OR (JOURNALNAME=?)) OR (JOURNALNAME=?)) OR (JOURNALNAME=?)) OR (JOURNALNAME=?)) OR (JOURNALNAME=?)) OR (JOURNALNAME=?)) OR
these are the 3 errors i am facing while creating general journal,
please suggest solution

Thanks in advance

Manali.

Remember seeing such exceptions in older versions of AX.

What version of AX are you running? And are there any customizations around this area?