Error while associating Data source to report

I am facing issue while associating a data source to report. I think the issue is due to permissions. The error shown in Visual Studio while connecting to Data Source.

cannot create a record a in system events (SysEvent). Event ID: 5637144, Refresh AOD. The Record Already Exists.

and when i check from event viewer then the following error is shown.

The description for Event ID 110 from source Dynamics .NET Business Connector 6.0 cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer

If somebody can immediately help in sorting out this issue???//

When I check the Eventviewer then found following message. May be its relevant to this problem

The description for Event ID 180 from source Microsoft Dynamics AX cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

Microsoft Dynamics AX Business Connector Session 3.

RPC exception 1722 in Ping occurred in session 8 ,process: Ax32.exe ,thread: 117812