Error when printing sales order confirmation in ax 2012

error when printing confirmation anyone know why?

"Could not load file or assembly ‘EInvoiceCFDI_MX.dll.config’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified

thanks

Hi Natalie,

SO confirmation uses standard SSRS report so it should have worked fine.

Is this something which used to work fine before and now throwing this error? Are there any customisation around this area?

Yes numerous confirmation has been done to the report :\

Hello Natalie,

Seems odd to me you are having this issue, since ‘EInvoiceCFDI_MX.dll.config’ is a file related with the Mexican localization for electronic invoicing and I guess none of your legal entities have MEXICO as it’s businness address. The MSFT link for downloading latest fix:

https://mbs2.microsoft.com/Knowledgebase/kbdisplay.aspx?wtntzsmnwukntmmymwmsytmowzpwlswntkospxnwtpywpuuk

I tried to replicate your issue, and I was able to run succesfully the SO confirmation with the demo DB.

Oddly enough, when the AX instance service is started on my demo env, I’m getting in the app event viewer:

[Object Server 01: Could not load assembly ‘EInvoiceCFDI_MX.dll.config’ or one of its dependencies.] When in fact is present at [C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics AX\60\Server\DemoDataAX\bin\VSAssemblies]

FWIW, AX 2012, CU3, Kernel version: 6.0.1108.670, Application version: 6.0.1108.670

Hope this helps ##