Error when posting a purchase invoice

Hi, I am using landed cost module. I have created a PO with 2 lines. I have added that PO to a voyage. I have made a prepayment. I was able to invoice my prepayment .
However when i try to invoice the PO itself ( On the Vendor invoice , i have the field “with default from = ordered quantity”) , the system gives me this message: "
Posting ; Number: Invoice # ; Item: ABC The quantity cannot be invoiced because inventory transactions with a status of Received are insufficient"
I dont know why ? Any hint or help is appreciated.
Thanks.

This error message indicates that there are not enough inventory transactions with a status of “Received” to cover the quantity being invoiced. It could be due to various reasons, such as:

1. The items have not been received yet: Check if the items have been received and registered in the system. If not, receive the items before invoicing.
  2. The items have been received, but the inventory transactions have not been updated: Check if the inventory transactions have been updated correctly. If not, update them before invoicing.
  3. The items have been received, but the quantity being invoiced exceeds the quantity received: Check if the quantity being invoiced is correct and does not exceed the quantity received.
  4. The items have been received, but the inventory status is not “Received”: Check if the inventory status is “Received” for the received items. If not, change the status before invoicing.

You may need to review your inventory and purchase order processes to identify the root cause of this issue.