Error : Service type(Rev. Charge) must bein purchase Header document Type=Invoice No=PO/m/1314/001

Hi,

I have updated the recent patch released by MS for India reverse Charge Mechanism in database .
While creating a split invoice I getting the following error in the purchase invoice.
“Service type(Rev. Charge) must bein purchase Header document Type=Invoice No=718100”

Any one has idea how to resolve this

Navision 2009 SP1

Shailesh

Check the setup of new patch whether it is properly done as well as check whether new patch is properly merged.

Hi Amol,

i have break the code its reflect error from codeunit 16471, function name : checkpurchaseline(normal)

PurchaseHeader.TESTFIELD(“Service Type (Rev. Chrg.)”,PurchaseHeader.“Service Type (Rev. Chrg.)”::" ");

any idea why this problem.

regards,

shailesh

As per the code,

“Service Type (Rev. Chrg.)” field in Purchase header should be blank…but you have some thing else in Purchase Header.

Remove it and try…

Hi Mohan,

Thanks for the reply, i have remove the feild and then post, its working but it lead sencond issuse, that is i want to calculate the service tax split case, now if iam putting any thing on this feild Service Type (Rev. Chrg.)" , its reflecting the error which i have mention,

my case is this iam calcuting service tax 25 % is service provider and 75% is paid by service reciver , when ever iam putting any value in Service Type (Rev. Chrg.)", like inward or outward its shows me the above error.

Can you give me any idea on this.

Regards,

Shailesh

I didnt have knowledge on the patch which you are working.

read the Release Document of Patch carefully.

as per the code, your case was not supported by Patch.

If you need it, you need to customize it.

Hi Mohana,

This has been define in release document, iam trying this.

INVOICE WITH SERVICETAX AND TDS –SPLIT SERVICE TYPE

In a Split scenario, TDS is calculated based on the Service value + PoT portion of Service Tax (Payable by Service Provider to authorities.) Details

Values

Service Tax Group

Hiring of Manpower

(Service Provider) PoT %

(Service Receiver) Reverse Charge %

Amount of Service

Service Tax (12 %)

Service Tax E-Cess (2 %)

Service Tax SHE Cess (1%)

Total Service Tax

Include in TDS Base

YES