Error Message when import data to Ms Excel

I have a problem in import navision’s data to Ms. Excel. My steps : from Ms. Excel, Data - Import External Data - New Database query. After all steps I have followed, there is error message showed, the message is [Navision Software a/s][Navision Financials ODBC Driver] Unknown Error. for information, the data that I import is G/L Account table, and its fields are No., Name and Net Change. This error message appear only in certainly company (one company exactly), can anyone help me to solve this problem?

I can’t help, since there is not enough information, but I can try to head you in the right direction. SInce it is only one company, it is most likely a data issue, but that may not be the case. Areas to look into The “Net Change” field, is there any data that could couse problems, eg a change in rounding, that causes an error in the flow filed. The “No.” field, have you switched from C/Side to SQL, causing some problems with sorting. Is there a corruption in the database (Run db test MAX) Are you able to identify the account that causes the error. You may need to try different filters and it may take a lot of time, but try to find out which account(s) cause the problem, and then drill down on each of them in Navision. I hope this gets you started. _________________________ David Singleton Navision Consultant since 1991 dmks22@comcast.net___________