Error in unit of amount in currency CAD. Must be rounded to 0.01

Hi All,

I’m getting following error when posting of the sales invoice in AX 2012.

“Error in unit of amount in currency CAD. Must be rounded to 0.01”

I checked rounding rule value in Exchange rate>Currencies and it was setup to 0.01 only.Also “maximum penny-rounding in reporting currency” in general ledger parameters was setup to 0.01.Still getting the error.

Please some one help me on what went wrong.

Hi,

Are you importing data in journal from any script? Can you increase the penny difference tolerance in both accounting and reporting currency and also specify account for peeny difference in reporting currency under automatic posting setup in GL.

Thanks,

Pranav

Yes Pranav…These are creating through script. I did increase the penny difference tolerance in both accounting and reporting currency and also specified account for penny difference in reporting currency under automatic posting setup in GL but no use.

Thanks.

What is your application version and kernal version…

Refer the underneath article might be relevant to you…

https://community.dynamics.com/ax/f/33/t/74163

Check one more thing. On the source file, make sure the amount are rounded to 2 decimal places. Most probably, some of the balances has more than 2 decimals which is creating this issue. You won’t see this in AX, but if you check in DB, then you can see the balances with mode than 2 decimal places.

Thanks,

Pranav

I am also getting similar issue some help me out