Error in Role Center while displaying the KPI

Hi

We are facing below mentioned error while trying to display KPI in role center in KPI webpart. Please help how to resolve this error or what is the root cause of this error :

=============================================================

Query (1, 204) The dimension ‘[Master Company Reporting Currency]’ was not found in the cube when the string, [Master Company Reporting Currency].[Currency].&[Local], was parsed

=============================================================

Thanks a lot.

The root cause is that the dimension is not in the cube.

Partnersource has a rebuilding tool to reconstruct the “standard” cubes to meet your configuration and license needs. You need to go through this process with every site to ensure the cubes meet the license and requirements of the customer - basically you can never use an out of the box cube as standard.

Is “Master Company Reporting Currency” a fourth dimension by chance?

Thanks a lot for reply. We have checked that we had created a new cube (our own cube) and within that we created a KPI. We tried to show this KPI and got this error. we are not getting this error in case of the KPI of Axapta’s default cube.

Please suggest

At this point I suggest you go back to your partner or Microsoft assuming the field is in the cube.

We have replaced entire database with the database that contains the dimension “Master Company Reporting Currency”. We are able to see the KPIs which we were not able to see earlier. I think we would be able to see from Legacy database also. will update again once done with that.

Thanks

We are not able to display the KPI of newly created cube and we are getting below error :

An error has occurred while processing the KPI. Check the web server application event log for more information.

Thanks

To see KPI in role center (Home) is EP license needed…???

• CPP Guy

The same error i’m facing…

you said that you have replaced entire database with the database that contains the dimension “Master Company Reporting Currency”. How did you do this?

I’m getting this error in default cube…when i’m trying to deploy it throwing an error for customer relationship management cube.

please suggest…

have you got the solution for the above error ??

please respond me as i am in urgent need for the solution