Error in create batch order in module production control

Dear all, I created a batch order in module production control and found an error message : “Numbers could not be generated because a number sequence reference is missing. Ensure that all necessary number sequences are set up.” I’d already setup all the number sequence in production setup parameter and still got same issue. Does any one can help me ? Thanks in advance Regards Rudy

Go through the number sequence wizard and let the system tell you the references you are missing.

Hi Adam,

I’d already run the number sequence wizard for area production. But still got same error.

The problem is when I didn’t attach the route, it run well. But if I attached the route number in batch order, the error come out.

Do you know how to solve. ?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Rudy

Where are you running the number sequence wizard from and are there ANY gaps - it is not just production here.

You need to know which number sequence is causing the issue to understand it more.

It is imperative to know which number sequence is causing the issue to understand it more.I feel it is not just production here.

production planning software