Error in AIF Webservice in Ax2012

Hi All,

During Activating or Deactivating a particular webservice created earlier under the inbound port in System Administration–>Setup–>Services & AIF–> in bound port, i am getting the following error

"System.OperationCanceledException: AIF service group not activated. Service group: Productcreation. Error: The specified service type ‘Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.Services.Productcreation’ could not be found in the service assembly. —> System.ArgumentNullException: The specified service type ‘Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.Services.Productcreation’ could not be found in the service assembly.

at Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.Services.AifHelper.PublishServices(String serviceGroupName)

— End of inner exception stack trace —

at Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.Services.AifHelper.PublishServices(String serviceGroupName)

at Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.Services.AifHelper.PublishAllServiceGroups(Dictionary`2 faultedServices)"

and because of it the webservice is not running,.

so can any one please elaborate how this issue can be resolved.

Thanks & Regards

Rajveer.

Hi to all,

I have deleted the product creation port from the inbound port, but still i don’t know how it is getting called every time activating or deactivating the other ports it is getting a call…and the same error…but if i have deleted it from the inbound port then how it is getting call.

Please try to provide some solution to this issue.

Thanks

Rajveer

Hi to all,

I have solved the issue…

Rajveer

Hi Rajveer,

Sorry had to unmark your above reply as not solution. Please can you let us know how you managed to solve this issue?

Hello Mr Harish,

I just remove the particular port from inbound port and also remove it from the IIS and remove its webConfig file from the inetpub folder in c drive, and created once again the whole process . And after that it just start working.

Thanks

Rajveer