Error 1232 in module 19. e:\Samos\11353\Source\Ide

Hi, I am getting the following error in the Application log of a Navision server: Event Type: Warning Event Source: TRAINING Event Category: None Event ID: 109 Date: 17/09/2003 Time: 14:53:33 User: N/A Computer: SAFTNVDB Description: Error 1232 in module 19. e:\Samos\11353 Source\Ide\server\SERVER.C(493) Does anyone know what it relates to? Regards, Michele

I have the same problem, do you found any solution? Best regards Alfredo Marín

Hi all, today, I see the same error in our server, I don’t know anything about this error, although I was found this short description: 19-1232 #Err_DB_PacketSequenceError DB_Err(1232) Anybody knows something about this error? Thanks a lot!!!

Hi Daniel, i found the following in the “PartnerGuide”: -------------------------------------------------------------------- Aswer from Navison The network is malfunctioning. NAVISION has received a package sent to another address. This error indicates a major problem in the reliability of your network. Please check the error rate in your network. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - I am quite convinced that you have network problems. So you need to find out what this means to narrow down the cause of all the aggravation. 1) One of the clients has a faulty network card 2) The server has a faulty network card 3) Hubs/Routers are malfunctioning 4) Protocols are malfunctioning 5) Wire is malfunctioning -------------------------------------------------------------------- br Josef Metz

Hi Josef, thanks for your answer, We have this suspicion about this error. We’ll test the network clients and the firewall routing. Thanks again. Best Regards…