Error 1067 : The Process Terminated Unexpectedly

Hi,

I just restarted my ax 2012 Service, It shows me the following error message.8037.MAQ2.jpg

Please tell us what you did with the AOS and what got logged in Event log.

Thanks Martin,

I have Imported my CU7 objects(XPO) to another environment which has CU6 Version. But after completion of Importing i tried to Open the Client, which shows me weird message as. ""A user session on the server could not be created. Try to start the client again. If the problem continues, contact the Microsoft Dynamics AX administrator."

So I planned to Restart this 2012 Service, So i tried to restart the service, its shows me an error

Error 1067 : The Process Terminated Unexpectedly

Hi Martin,

Thanks, Can u pls tel me how to check Event Log

Hi Martin,

here is the event log :

"The description for Event ID 110 from source Microsoft Dynamics AX cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

Unable to connect to an Application Object Server. A company name or server name may not be specified correctly in the client configuration, or the server specified may not be available."

I have checked the client configuration it setuped correctly

When I saw “A user session on the server could not be created” before, it was cause by a problem with CREATEUSERSESSIONS stored procedure, namely the procedure came from a different version of AX than the AOS. Open SQL Server logs or use the profile and look for errors, especially those related to CREATEUSERSESSIONS stored procedure.

Can u pls help me what to do next ?

I already did: “Open SQL Server logs or use the profile and look for errors, especially those related to CREATEUSERSESSIONS stored procedure.”

If you don’t know how, ask your SQL Server administrator for help.