#Err_DB_NewWTAMissing DB_Err(1247)

#Err_DB_NewWTAMissing DB_Err(1247) - what does this error mean? Thanks in advance.

This is the internal error 1247 in module 19 (Error Code 1246431) #Err_DB_NewWTAMissing WTA means WriteTransAction Following informations I could found: This error can occur if two users run into a deadlock. The first user cancel his transaction by confirming the deadlock message with a click on the OK button. After that Navision does not respond on any action (e. g. click on a menu button or something like that). A database test shows no errors in the database.

Thanks for you answer, Timo.

quote:

This error can occur if two users run into a deadlock. The first user cancel his transaction by confirming the deadlock message with a click on the OK button. After that Navision does not respond on any action (e. g. click on a menu button or something like that).

Yes, it looks like that, but the first user doesn’t cancel anything - he even doesn’t receive the deadlock message, his Navision client simply hangs. The other user involved into the deadlock also hangs as he waits for resources blocked by the first user. So it is a real DEADlock, the clients can loop for an hour or more with no sense of any activity, until I kill the process of the first user manually via the Kill process method. Then the other user completes its transaction, and the first user gets the error message 1247 in module 19. And nothing I can do with this issue. Does anyone has any ideas why the WTA can be suddenly missing?