EP Form

Hi Everyone,

I have created a web part page in EP Website… But if I navigate away from the page after creation,

I won’t be able to browse to it again…in other words if I navigate away from the page or close the browser it disappears…

How am I suppose to open the web part page in case I restart the browser…? Is it saved somewhere on the EP site?

Any advice on this will be helpfull…Thanks in advance…

Hi Birje,

You need to create a Menu Item to show it permanently from any of your EP page/Quick Launch Menus (or temporarily just copy the Url and remove everything after .aspx ,you can put this url in address bar to go to the page anytime)

1. when you create the page, you should save it under EnterprisePortal Library

2. Then you need to create a Url under AOT > Web > WebMenuItem > Url > Create new

3. In its properties → URL → select Ellipsis button → Find your page under Enterprise portal

4. Add it under you Quick Launch Menu. To get to your Quick Launch Menu-> Go to your Web Module → Check for the property Quick Launch

5. Find the same menu under AOT >Web > Web Menu

I am also a newbie to EP. I have a question which I posted before in this forum , if you have any answer pls post back!

Thanks!

Hi Karthic

I have followed the steps as you have mentioned…

But I am not able to get a link which can open the form…

Any more ideas or advice ? It will be really helpfull…

Anyone…?

I’m trying hard on this…

Help will be really appreciated…

Thanks in advance…

Do you want to show your web part independently from others or it should be called from some other forms ?

I want to show the webpart independently from others…

Hi Everyone,

I have found the solution to my problem.

The solution being that - You have to follow the steps as posted by Karthick Sathyamurthy…

BUT PLEASE NOTE : The web part page gets deployed to your Enterprise portal site only after you restart your system.

Thanks to Mr Sathyamurthy for his detailed steps…

To Birje: You are welcome dude… Always use “Refresh AOD” , it is available under Home ->Quick Lauch left pane → Administration. This will show the latest updates done in AOT.