EP Error

Good Morning All,

can anyone suggest me to solve this error? when i login into EP site with it showing the following error.

Go back to site
Error

An unexpected error has occurred.

System.Web.HttpException: The DataSourceID of ‘TopNavigationMenu’ must be the ID of a control of type IHierarchicalDataSource. A control with ID ‘topSiteMap’ could not be found.
at System.Web.UI.WebControls.HierarchicalDataBoundControl.GetDataSource()
at System.Web.UI.WebControls.HierarchicalDataBoundControl.ConnectToHierarchicalDataSource()
at System.Web.UI.WebControls.HierarchicalDataBoundControl.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Please check the event log or contact your administrator.

Regrads,

Murali [:)]

Hi,

Can we have the error in event log…so we can help you

with regards

harivalla

Thankyou hari for your reply,

when i search for eventlog information i found the following message.

Dynamics Adapter LogonAs failed. You are not a recognized user of Microsoft Dynamics AX. Contact your system administrator for help. Microsoft.Dynamics.BusinessConnectorNet.LogonFailedException at Microsoft.Dynamics.BusinessConnectorNet.Axapta.Logon(BC_PROXY_ACCOUNT_INFO* pBCProxyAccountInfo, String company, String language, String objectServer, String configuration) at Microsoft.Dynamics.BusinessConnectorNet.Axapta.LogonUsingBCProxyAccount(_SEC_WINNT_AUTH_IDENTITY_W* pImpersonatedUserAccount, NetworkCredential bcProxyCredentials, String company, String language, String objectServer, String configuration) at Microsoft.Dynamics.BusinessConnectorNet.Axapta.LogonAs(String user, String domain, NetworkCredential bcProxyCredentials, String company, String language, String objectServer, String configuration) at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.BusinessConnector.Session.DynamicsAdapter.LogonAs(String user, String domain, NetworkCredential bcProxyCredentials, String company, String language, String objectServer, String configuration)

Regards,

Murali[:)]

Hi,

"You are not a recognized user of Microsoft Dynamics AX. Contact your system administrator for help…"

Please check that you are in domain user groups…in administration module—>users

hari[Y]

Hi hari,

Today we have installed EP again there i found what i have changed

EPsite > Sitesettings > Site Features there i clicked to Activate Dynamics Enterprise portal for Microsoft office share point server.

Is their any problem with this change?

Thanks for reply…

Regards,

Murali…