Enum attribute in a query

Hello,

I think I have a problem with a query.

With this code :

protected QueryBuildDataSource addNotExistsSupermarketJoin(Query _query)
{
    QueryBuildDataSource    qbdsInventDim;
    QueryBuildDataSource    qbdsWMSLocation;
    boolean test = false;

if (_query)
    {
        qbdsInventDim = _query.dataSourceTable(tableNum(InventDim));

if (qbdsInventDim)
        {
            qbdsWMSLocation = qbdsInventDim.addDataSource(tableNum(WMSLocation));
            qbdsWMSLocation.joinMode(JoinMode::NoExistsJoin);

qbdsWMSLocation.relations(true);

qbdsWMSLocation.addRange(fieldNum(WMSLocation,LocationType)).value(
                                                                    strFmt('((%1.%2 == "%4") || (%1.%3 == "%5"))',
                                                                    qbdsWMSLocation.name(),
                                                                    fieldStr(WMSLocation,LocationType),
                                                                    fieldStr(WMSLocation,SPLBlockedPickingOrder),
                                                                    queryValue(WMSLocationType::KanbanSupermarket),
                                                                    queryValue(NoYes::Yes)
                                                                    ));

}
    }
}

I get this :

SELECT WITH SELECT_ORDER SUM(AvailPhysical), SUM(AvailOrdered), SUM(OnOrder) 
FROM InventSum(InventSum_1) 
GROUP BY InventSum.ItemId ASC, InventSum.LastUpdDatePhysical ASC WHERE ((ClosedQty = 0)) AND ((Closed = 0)) AND ((ItemId = N'A01090')) AND ((NOT (AvailPhysical = 0))) 
JOIN * FROM InventDim(InventDim_1) 
GROUP BY InventDim.InventSiteId ASC, InventDim.InventLocationId ASC, InventDim.wMSLocationId ASC ON InventSum.InventDimId = InventDim.inventDimId AND ((configId = '')) AND ((InventSizeId = '')) AND ((InventColorId = '')) AND ((InventStyleId = '')) AND ((InventSiteId = N'DS')) AND ((InventLocationId = N'GHL')) 
NOTEXISTS JOIN * FROM InventSumDelta(InventSumDelta_1) 
WHERE InventDim.inventDimId = InventSumDelta.InventDimId AND ((TTSId = 5676190081)) AND ((IsAggregated = 1)) AND ((AggregationCounter = 1)) AND ((ItemId = N'A01090')) 
NOTEXISTS JOIN * FROM WMSLocation(WMSLocation_1) 
WHERE InventDim.InventLocationId = WMSLocation.inventLocationId AND InventDim.wMSLocationId = WMSLocation.wMSLocationId AND ((((WMSLocation_1.LocationType == "Supermarché kanban") || (WMSLocation_1.SPLBlockedPickingOrder == "Oui"))))

where LocationType and SPLBlockedPickingOrder are enum value. Is there a problem in my code ?

Thank you in advance