Enterprise Portal

Hai Gajendiran,

Ru working on vpc or Local system?Once check the IP address and Dns for ur system.

after using Axupdate portal exe do an iisreset and share about the error info in the event vwr when home module is not getting loaded of you dont have anything to back you can try reinstall of the EP to the same site as before where the content gets redployed .

as you mentioning it says axwebparts.cab error you can right click and deploy the axwebparts.cab from AOT

hi sita,

Maybe I should provide more detail about my workstation: Windows Server 2008 (64bit), Sharepoint server 2010, AX2009 sp1

I tried AxupdatePortal.exe and the result showed “Success”. When I tried to loggin the EP site (https://[servername]/sites/DynamicsAx), it shows “The web page could not be found”. I tried to reinstall EP, and the problem persists.

When I tried to create site in AX, I got following problems

" Administration>Setup>Internet>Enterprise Portal>Websites> create site" I got an error message " MS Dynamics AX cannot create site because windows sharepoint service is not installed on this computer"

When I tried to deploy the site using “Administrator>Setup>Internet>Enterprise Portal>Manage Deployments” I got an error message "Manage Deployment cannot be run because Enterprise Portal is not deployed on this computer "

I had applied KB2278963 and everything during the installation is good (no error log). And what else I could check?

Thanks very much!!!

Sam

Hi Sam,

This is a known issue.

One reason for the following error could be -

The DLL that was supplied through KB is not properly installed in your machine. Compare the DLL from KB with DLL in your client Bin folder as well as Windows Assembly (GAC). If there is a difference, copy and paste DLL from KB into client Bin and GAC and restart your server.

Best wishes,

Hi Harish,

When i am creating axwebuser control in Visual Studio it’s not created in physical path i.e C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\WebServerExtension\12\Template\Layout\ep

So does it due to deployment issue ?

Hi Patrick,

After installation of EP i tried to create new Purchase Requisition in EP (which is in standard) in purchase module am getting unexpected error but other nodes and modules are working fine.I think it is due to 64 bit deploymnet issue.

As my system is 64 bit i followed the same cmd what you suggested but i got Failed as ouput at the end of message.

Failed- No Microsoft .Dynamics.BusinessConnectorNet.dll