Enterprise portal sites

Hi everyone,#### Can i maintain dax 2009 ep site i.e.,WSS 3.0 and dax 2012 ep site.,sharepoint server 2010 in same server…help plz#### with regards,#### harivalla

Hi Harivalla,

I suppose you can maintain both the EP sites in the same server.But you have to be careful while configuring (i.e) if you are already having EP for AX 2009 and now you are trying to configure EP for AX 2012 then you should check which ‘port id’ it takes while configuring EP for AX 2012.

-Rajee

Hi Rajee,### Thanks for the reply.,You mean there is no problem with the WSS 3.0 and Sharepoint server 2010 while configuring them…are you sure bcoz when i install wss 3.0 services after installing sharepoint 2010…these giving me an error…my be bcoz i conflicted their port ids…in ep…i check it and get back…### with regards,### harivalla

Hi Hari,

While configuring EP for AX 2012 ,try stoping the Sharepoint services of AX 2009 EP site in the IIS manager.

-Rajee

I’m suggesting this method so that your process so configuring EP for AX 2012,will not mess up your previously configured EP of AX 2009