Enterprise Portal on Win 2000 Server

I’ve got a problem with my Enterprise Portal on Windows 2000 Server. The problem is the following. I can see the login page of my Enterprise Portal, then I use a proper login, click on login - but nothing happens. I can see, that i’m logged in as Guest, but I don’t see the portal. The same configuration runs perfect on a Windows 2000 Professional installation. Can somebody tell me, how that can be? Thank you for a possible solution!

I am running Enterprise Portal on Windows 2000 Advanced Server and everything seems ok. What happens if you try with another webuser who has administrative privileges?

Are you pulling the web users from the same instance of the Axapta Application? Your client might not be able to find the web users because it is pointing to hte wrong application or AOS.

I’m pulling the web users from the same instance! I’ve got installed it on a win 2000 professional and everything runs.

quote:

Originally posted by vinhvu
Are you pulling the web users from the same instance of the Axapta Application? Your client might not be able to find the web users because it is pointing to hte wrong application or AOS.

My Web User has all Rights. He’s Administrator. Everything runs on my windows 2000 professional.

quote:

Originally posted by xenophe
I am running Enterprise Portal on Windows 2000 Advanced Server and everything seems ok. What happens if you try with another webuser who has administrative privileges?

Hi, if youre using a configuration you have to make sure that there is a user name in order for the COM object to log correctly into Axapta. Another thing as that is it not the webuser that has admin rights, it is the axapta user (ie. the group) linked to the web user that has to have administrator rights when logging on.