Embed OCX in Navision Form

Sounds great to me. Is it possible to get your example code ? C++ and Navision ? Is it possible with C# ? Karsten

For now the code is not very stable, like said. So i will be working on it whenever i’ve got time next week i hope. I didn’t find the createobject ATL instructions in C# so i’m affraid this is not possible. But i’m no C# expert. Maybe you can include it or something… don’t know… I’ve tried VB but that is not possible. Then i have managed to get a control on a navision form. That was the first thing, and works almost the same for each control you use. But the second thing is getting it’s events, properties and instruction available in Navision. That second thingie differs from each control. I think even if i provide sample code it will be quite some work to get it working for the control you would like to have. I will discuss with our salespeople what to do with the ATL controls and it sources, as it is company property…

Finaly I have managed to embed nearly any windows control into Navision! So no more OCX required that open a window outside navision and show it Modal so you cannot browse through records anymore etc. At this time i have developed a picture viewer (supports many file formats, including JPG) no importing/conversion required, just a filename) and a very advanced graph control that can be shown inside a navision form, on a navision tab etc. The graph even can be created dynamically and printed inside a report! The controls intergrade fully with navision so every customer will think that this is part of navision instead of an external tool such as excel. In a short while our company will release a demo version. I will keep you updated and post when a demo version is available. This technology really rocks…