email not working

Our workflow is set up so that when a requisition is submitted, an email is sent to the person that approves or disapproves the requistion. No email is being sent and no errors are logged anywhere. An entry is added into the Email Ledger Entry table indicating that an email was sent. But no email is ever sent(nothing in the Sent folder in Outlook). We are running Navision 3.70.A with 3rd party application Serenic Navigator 3.70. The workstations are running Windows 2000 using Active Directory and Outlook 2003. The Microsoft Exchange server is running version 5.5 SP4.

From the looks of it Navision support is pretty much non-existent. If you have a problem, figure it out for yourself. The support from the 3rd party VAR thru Serenic is lacking. I guess nobody else uses email with Navision.

quote:

We are running Navision 3.70.A with 3rd party application Serenic Navigator 3.70.
Originally posted by ewilsoniii - 2004 Oct 08 : 17:05:31

I’m sorry nobody responded to your problem. Many use email with Navision. I personally have never heard of that particular application. So I didn’t want to speculate on a solution. If you search the forum for Navision & Email maybe one of the posts might point you in the right direction.