Dynamics 365 for operation VM(OnPremises VHD) for Learning

Hi all,

I have attended training for ax 2012 r3 in detail and little bit for dynamics 365 for operation. now i want to explore dynamics 365 for operation developments for learning, hands on. currently i am not working anywhere. please let me know how can i get the development VM for dynamics 365 for operation.

availaible Resource:

I have laptop with 16 GB ram.

If required I can get partner source Id of my friend who is working in consulting company.

Rather than this I already done lot of R & D on above topic. tried Microsoft connect link with partner source id with no luck.

please suggest. any suggestion would be great.

Regards,

akshay

Download the latest Vm from here
connect.microsoft.com/…/Downloads

Learn D365 from here mbspartner.microsoft.com/…/1181

Connect.docx (92.5 KB)

Hi saadullah,

thanks for your valuable suggestion.

I had gone through with mentioned link. but didn’t get VM download option. I filtered drop down and got and it came with message “click a title link to view details about a download package and proceed with download process”.

kindly suggest.

Regards,

akshay

Select All then filter. You will see list of items.

It’s not available to general public.

And your friend would violate the partner agreement with Microsoft.

Try getting access through Talent Portal (note I don’t have any experience with it).

Hi martin,

thank for your suggestion.

is there any possibility if i will take already downloaded AX 7 VM from my friend.

if possible then what will be the further prerequisites require to access vm .(like microsoft credentials or any other)

till the time I will check the link suggested by you i.e talentportal. because i also dont have any idea about this.

Regards,
akshay