Dynamically loading CFront OCX?

Hello, I’m using CFront to query the objects table in each of our customer’s databases in order to find out which objects have been modified. My problem is that when the CFront OCX for version 2.00 is registered, the function works fine for version 2.00 databases, but not for others. Same with version 2.01 etc. Assuming that I can not register more than one CFront OCX with the system, I’ve played with the following code: // Register the appropriate CFront version with the operating system // /u = unregister /s = silent strOCX25 := Path to CFront OCX version 25; strOCX30 := Path to CFront OCX version 30; strRegSvr := ‘C:\winnt\system32\regsvr32.exe’; CASE recCustomer.Version OF ‘NF200’ : IF ocxCF.GetVersion <> 25 THEN BEGIN SHELL(strRegSvr, ‘/u /s "’ + CurrentOCXPath + ‘"’); SHELL(strRegSvr, ‘/s "’ + strOCX25 + ‘"’); END; ‘NF201’ : IF ocxCF.GetVersion <> 30 THEN BEGIN SHELL(strRegSvr, ‘/u /s "’ + CurrentOCXPath + ‘"’); SHELL(strRegSvr, ‘/s "’ + strOCX30 + ‘"’); END; ‘NF260’ : ; etc END; This works. When I take out the /silent parameter, the system (un)registers the right OCX. But now the problem is that I need to restart my Navision client for the new OCX to be seen by Navision. Is there a way around this or am I on a dead end? Any pointers much appreciated. Andre