Duplicate a details page in Enterprise portal in Ax2012

Hi

I want to duplicate a existing standard details form and add two new fields in the webpart of the details form

The details form has a webpart in the body and few factboxes in the right column similar to Ax details form

For this i have done the following

1. I have duplicated the webcontrol and added the two new fields and deployed it. It created a URL and a pagedefinition

2. I have created a new menuitem(display) and pointed the new URL to it ( for the property WebMenuItem)

3. I have replaced the new menuitem at the place where we will be opening the details form ( for the property MenuItemName /HyperlinkMenuItem)

But when i try to open this new details form in ep, i can only see the webpart with two new fields updated but not the factboxes in the right column

and even in the title i cannot see the record information

I tried to edit the new web page and add the factboxes webpart in the page but the page has only option to add in left column so i couldnt add in the right column

Can anyone let me know if iam missing anything to get the factboxes and record information in the title ?

Thanks in Advance

Hi,

I got some problem about it…

Any body have some suggestion?

Thanks in Advance

Hi,

I got a same problem.

Have you find any solution ?

Thank you

Hi

The problem got fixed for me

But i didnt remember exactly what i did as it is very long time back.

Try to provide the value for the properties “Wsshelptext” and “Use context” for the new page definition similar or old page definition

I will update you if i recollect what i exactly did

Thanks

Hi

The problem got fixed for me

But i didnt remember exactly what i did as it is very long time back.

Try to provide the value for the properties “Wsshelptext” and “Use context” for the new page definition similar to old page definition

I will update you if i recollect what i exactly did

Thanks