Drop shipment with item tracking line

I have a problem posting a drop shipment purchase order with item tracking line. I get an error message saying I cannot delete the purchase line because that is a sales order line attached. Anyone experience the same problem before? Please kindly help. tankh

Hi Its not possible to do. Have a look here at the fourth posting to see the necessary processing. http://www.mbsonline.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11749

Its not possible, until you make some programming changes. [:D] I made these changes for few of my clients. Let me know, if you need those changes I will post here. Naveen Jain

Oh my [:0] Mr. Jain, I would be really happy to have those changes you made. Thanks first.[:)] tankh

Hi Naveen, I would highly appreciate it if you could send me details about your solution!

Is anybody already has a program changes on this problem? I really hope to get some help here. Thanks. tankh

To All, Just received a replied from MBS Singapore. Apparently HotFix 26 solved the problem. I have applied the hotfix and it work.