Downloading Customer/Items Sales

we are working with Customer/Items Sales for our sales reporting. However each month we have to run the report, but we would like to get this automated by for example the Odata. Senior management basically would like to hit the refresh button and get the latest information.

However I cannot find a way to download the report from NAV2018 into Excel, spend already a lot of time searching the web, but also here no results.

By doing it by Posted Sales Invoices, I have a problem on my different currencies, whilst this is already covered by Customer/Items Sales.

Who can help me out here?

Marco,

You could setup a Job Queue to run the report and email it to you. If the report has specific options you need applied, you would want to create a Codeunit to feed the options to the report and have the Job Queue run that Codeunit. Since you said the report works well for you, I would recommend this option.

If you want to get more sophisticated, you could build a Power BI report for this information. The report could either be emailed to you or run on an as-needed basis.

Hope this helps.

Ben Baxter
Accent Software, Inc

2 Likes