documentation on production module needed

Hey. Is there anybody out there who can help me out with documentation on the production module? MBS seems to only make it available through expensive courses [:(] Thx, Nils

You are right, there is a shortage of documentation for the Axapta Production module. I do have some brief notes about the MRP/Production functionality. I have had problems submitting them as a download on this site so if you would like a copy you will have to give me your e-mail address. At the end of the day though, there is no real substitute for some good training. Regards, Andrew Cowell

Can you send your notes to dreshkov@vip.bg Thanx!

quote:

Originally posted by Captain Cowell
You are right, there is a shortage of documentation for the Axapta Production module. I do have some brief notes about the MRP/Production functionality. I have had problems submitting them as a download on this site so if you would like a copy you will have to give me your e-mail address. At the end of the day though, there is no real substitute for some good training. Regards, Andrew Cowell

Hello I am new in programming. I will appreciate it if you can send me a copy of material you have. Thank you. khk

Ups!!! I forgot to include my mail address. The address is: Khalida@jubiipost.dk