Document ProdOrderLabel could not be created. Error details: Update has been canceled.

Hi ,

I have created document service on ProdTable and InventDim. While calling this service from C#. I got the above error message.

Document Label name is ProdOrderLabel.

Can you guide me where to look and what to do to solve this.

Thanks for your help.

Kaushik

Hi Kaushik,

Can you please explain me more about the error message?

And which operation of service you are performing through C# code?

Also check Exceptions form in System Administration module to get more specific details about the exceptions.

Regards,

Vijay Solanki.

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for your reply. I getting below error message.

“Document ProdOrderLabel could not be created. Error details: Update has been canceled”

In this above sentence bold word is my document label name which I have mentioned in Aif Document service wizard. In exception also not much different information available about this error.

Not sure if deleting label file will solve this or not. If yes, then how to do that. I am pretty sure this error related with document service and not related with C#.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks,

Kaushik

Hi Vijay,

This error is related with document service. I could not find more error details in exception area.

Error message is Document ProdOrderLabel could not be created. Error details: Update has been canceled.

Bold marked word is document label name mentioned in aif document wizard while creating service.

Thanks,

Kaushik