Document Handling

Hi

I am trying to attached the document through Attachment button at Purchase order form.Showing “Files with this file type cannot be attached.” this error.is their any particular format and size it supports.As earlier i attached the jpg file it get attached.Please advise me the solution.

thanks

Basic - Setup - Document Management - Parameters - File Types Tab (Define the file type that it is failing to attach).

thanks you so much Adam, that i done.I Just want to know two more things, First is their any file size that upto is attached and secondly do we have to do the setting of the folder where the files are been saves to every system from where we attached the file.And one more thing do we need to access the system(through Run to create the session) for the every first time we attach the file.

thanks

Click Basic > Setup > Document management > Parameters.
In Archive directory, type the path to the archive directory, or use the browse button () to select a folder on your network.

Click Basic > Setup > Document management > Parameters.
In Archive directory, type the path to the archive directory, or use the browse button () to select a folder on your network.