Thanks for your answer Erik.
After working during all yesterday, I finally solved the issue. I’m going yo try to explain which was the issue.
I’m using NAV2018, and click once in a WIN10 PC. I wasn’t getting any error, the NAV just was closing.
In the post I added in my first message, I saw that t he problem was that the next files weren’t included in the clickOnce deployment:
I’ve copied thsoe file into the clickOnce root folder, amnd use mage to create a new manifest and application. But I was getting a manifest error. I thought that the error was about the certificate (later I realised that no), so I decided to use the azure Vm scripts to create the new deployment. I modified the script to copy those files into the root, and in that moment, I realized that the amnifest error was happening because the DLls where also located into the language folders aparte from the rrot. I solved that issue, and everything started to work.
Now I see another smaller trouble. We have 4 laptops in our office. In 2 of them, everything works correctly, but in the other 2, when we try to print a report, we can see this error:
“cannot represent the result of the report, following error: Cannot load the file or assembly XXX either non of its dependencies. The system cannot find the specified file”.
But now NAV is not clossing.
Quite strange, probably one problem in the laptops…
Thank you again!!!