Display Item

Hello friends,

I have added a PurchId field on InventJournalTransfer form (Inventory Managment->Journals->Item Transaction->Transfer->Lines). When we select a purchId on this form then related item of PurchId is automatically displayed on InventJournalTransfer.

Please help me…

Thanks1460.Untitled.png

Hello,

Any one got the solution to this post (How we can achieve this task), please share…

Pranav

Override the modified event and write logic to select the purchLines related to the selected purchId and insert them in the inventJournalTrans. On how to insert the inventJournalTrans data have a look at \Classes\InventJournalCopy\run

Hello Kranthi,

Thanks for providing solution…can you please tell me in detail…

Thanks & Regards

Pranav

insert the records into the inventJournalTrans by looping thourgh all the purch lines realted to the selected purchId(override the modified method of the purchId control you have added to the form, keep the auto declaration property of the control to yes and use controlName.text() to get the value selected in purchId control)

Thanks Kranthi…

Let me try this…if i have some more issue then i will tell.

Thanks & Regards

Pranav

Hi Kranthi,

Thanks for the reply…

Please can you provide me the code …

Thanks

Hi Kranthi,

I still have the error…after doing as u told…what should i do…!

Thanks & Regards

Pranav

What is the error you are getting? to what extent you have done it?

Hi Kranthi,

The warning is “Inventory dimension identification not specified”

The Error is"Update has been cancelled"

And finally the item is not get selected…

can u please elaborate the code…if possible…

Thanks

Pranav

Hello Kranthi,

i wrote the method modified on that controle

while select ItemId from purchLine where purchLine.PurchId == InventJournalTrans.PurchId; inventJournalTrans.ItemId = PurchLine.ItemId

{ inventJournalTrans.insert();

}

ret = super();

return ret;

but i am not able to insert the record in inventJournalTrans.

Please help me…How to insert…

Thanks