Discount by Price

Hi All,

Please help me.

How can i set up different discounts by Sales Price.

For example:

Item’s Price is from 1 → 5: discount 5%

Item’s price is from 5-> 10: discount 10%…

I thought it could be solved by using product Category. But when prices change, i have to change category also.

Please help me!

You cannot structure it in that way.

You could try by setting up a price group on the customer and then setting a price by price group for the item and a discount by price group to correspond to this, but you cannot link the price to the discount percentage as standard.

Out of curiosity under what circumstances do you need this - the higher the single item price the higher the discount, sounds counter intuitive, why not set the pricing correct?

We can do the same with Line Discount in card

If min qty is 5 then 5%

and if min Qty is 10 then 10%

Raghubir - the 5-10 is PRICE not quantity, if the discount was based on quantity breaks that is standard.

Dear AdamRoue,

Thank you for answering.

My situation is that The more expensive for single item that customer purchase, the more discount they can get. Like we are selling cellphone. And I don’t understand what you mean"why not set pricing correct" ?

Thanks again!

Yes you cannot do that.

The setting of a higher discount for a higher price is not normal, so I was asking why the price in the first place is not correct and you have to apply a larger discount to what is clearly an inflated price.

Dear AdamRoue,

I understand what you mean now. And i got that i can’t set up by standard.

My circumstance is rare but it does exist.

For example, my company is retailer. We sell many kind of cellphones with different prices. To stimulate consumption of expensive items, we provide higher discount for expensive product. If i have to set up discount for correct price, it take much time.

Dear AdamRoue,

I understand what you mean now. And i got that i can’t set up by standard.

My circumstance is rare but it does exist.

For example, my company is retailer. We sell many kind of cellphones with different prices. To stimulate consumption of expensive items, we provide higher discount for expensive product. If i have to set up discount for correct price, it take much time.