Disabling Sales line after SO confirmation

Hi all,

I want to disable sales line after the SO confirmation to avoid the modification on line.

ie, the user can’t modify existing line information or they can’t add new line.

How can I do the same in AX 2009?

Best regards

You would need a developer to modify the system.

So what happens when the order is confirmed to the customer and they ring in to change the quantity they ordered?

Confirmation will not have any impact on the status of sales header and lines, to achieve this you need to find whether there exists a record in custConfirmJour. The allowcreate and allowedit on datasources need to be set as false in case of record existance (code need be placed in active methods of relavant form datasources)…

Hi,

You can also use system user role and securities such that concerned user group cannot edit SO records.

Pranav…

This does not fulfill the request - you can edit it as much as you like up until you post the confirmation.

Thanks Adam,Kranthi & Pranav for your reply…

Kranthi,Can you please tell me how can I set allowcreate and allowedit as false on SalesTable Data source active method??

Regards

Hi all,

Can anybody please tell me how can I set allowcreate and allowedit as false on SalesTable Data source active method??

Regards

I presume you are not a developer, and as such I would advise you do not do this.

It is not a case as setting them, the advice is to write code when required in teh appropriate method to set these fields. The setting is on each field on the table I believe.