DimensionDefaultingController: sometimes dimensions are displayed and sometimes not !

Hello. I have a small problem with the displaying financial dimension from my own new table that i created . The table has two fields EDT DimensionDefault type and dimensions are displayed by standard DimensionDefaultingController The problem is that sometimes the dimensions of the form are displayed and sometimes not :(. I tried to experiment with idx on table, but it does not help. Do you have any idea what to do ?

My code look like this:

class FormRun extends ObjectRun
{
DimensionDefaultingController dimensionDefaultingController;
DimensionDefaultingController dimensionDefaultingController_last;
}

public void init()
{
super();

dimensionDefaultingController = DimensionDefaultingController::constructInTabWithValues(true, true, false, 0, this, DimensionTab, “@AVA12867”);
dimensionDefaultingController.parmAttributeValueSetDataSource(KPAssetMT_ds, fieldStr(KPAssetMT, DefaultDimension));
dimensionDefaultingController.pageActivated();

dimensionDefaultingController_last = dimensionDefaultingController::constructInTabWithValues( true, true, false, 0, this, DimensionTab_last, “@AVA12868”);
dimensionDefaultingController_last.parmAttributeValueSetDataSource(KPAssetMT_ds, fieldStr(KPAssetMT, Last_DefaultDimension));

dimensionDefaultingController_last.pageActivated();

}

I also have two elements tabpage “tabpage” and “TabPage_last” in design, each of them has a method

public void pageActivated()
{
dimensionDefaultingController.pageActivated();
super();
}

public void pageActivated()
{
dimensionDefaultingController_last.pageActivated();
super();

}

Maybe something else must be set to the same table. Pls. Help.

Ps. I intercede dimension to the table by noralny update.

hi,

I still fighting with this problem. When you made the new table with a field DimensionDefault, form DimensionDefaultingController always work in your case? Surely something must be wrong. maybe the problem lies in how to supply the field DimensionDefault (normaln insert), perhaps something to the table needs to be done,

I lose all hope. Help please.

Problem solved.
Advice to all: if A form DimensionDefaultingController crazy it is worth to stretch out his field dimensions from table to another tab and see if it returns value correct.
In my case it was a mistake to copy the field DimensionDefault from assettrans table. After I create a new field by drag&drop from AOT EDT DimensionDefault to my table, all began work properly.