Dimension Statement Report Query range Values not cleared in AX 2012

Hi Dax techies,

I have issue with Dimension statement report.

I am using AX 2012 R2

In dimension statement report first i click on select button and it opens query dialog here i am selecting General journal Account entry table and field is LedgerAccount,MainAccount. see in belowscreen shot

Again when i am selecting select button, in the query dialog it automatically adds range of previous selected one see in below screen shot

After that when i am clicking the ok it give me like below screen shot

Again when i am selecting query it gives me multiple ranges with same values see in below screen shot

I am not understanding why this query is behaving like that.

Everything Query,DP,Contract,Controller classses all are SYS layer only.

Any help would be highly appreciated

Thanks,

Ktrishna

My AX Application Version is 6.2.158.0

Is this bug in this version AX Application Version is 6.2.158.0

It is working fine in AX Application Version is 6.2.1000.4051 ( AX 2012 R2 CU7)

Any suggestions please

I am looking for

Martin Dráb reply

Thanks,

Krishna

AX 2012 Path is :

General ledger -----> Reports ---------> Transactions--------------> Dimension statement

Any Hotfix is available

You’re asking whether there is a hotfix and, in the same time, you’re saying that it works fine in AX 2012 R2 CU7. So you seem to be giving an answer to yourself: “yes, there is a hotfix and it’s included in CU7”).

Do you mean that you would like to find an individual hotfix instead of applying CU7? If you ask me, CU7 is well worth the upgrade (especially if you haven’t installed any CU yet!), nevertheless you might try to locate the individual hotfix through Issue Search on LCS.

Hi Martin

First of all thank you so much for your reply.

I have 2 different environments .

In one environment is AX 2012 R2 (version no 6.2.158.0) RTM in this environment Dimension reports is behaving like above screen shots.

I am asking you is this bug or any problem in my ax environment.

In second environment i.e AX 2012 R2 CU7 the above report is working fine.

Is there any hot fix is available for AX 2012 R2 (RTM )versions ( Regarding Dimension statement report issue).

Hi Techies,

There is a hotfix is avialable KB 2809318

KB 2809318 When you use a filter on the Dimension statement report, lines are duplicated

download this hotfix and install it

otherwise Apply CU7 update (it includes all the hotfixes after CU6 release and from RTM version on words)

Thanks,

Krishna