Dimension along with Temp Table

Hi ,

I have created a temporary table for my sales line form and i have invent Dim table joined to it . When i open temp table form i am able to get my Item id and other values like unit price and total price . But i am not able to get my Dimension values like color, site Id, war house . It shows empty .

Relation between my Temp Table and Invent Dim is created and join type is delayed . Any suggestion Please

How do you fill data to your temporary table? If you don’t, it will be always empty.

If your version (which you forgot to mention) is AX 2012, what is the type of temporary table (InMemory/TempDB)?

Hi Martin,

I am using AX 2009 . I dont want to fill data . I have want display data in form based on temp table and dimension value. I am able to display value based on temp table. I also want to display my dimension values in form like color and site ID. But i am not able to do it. how to achieve it

Hi Martin,

I am using AX 2009 . I dont want to fill data . I want to display data in form based on temp table and dimension value. I am able to display value based on temp table. I also want to display my dimension values in form like color and site ID. But i am not able to do it. how to achieve it

What data do you want to see if you “dont want to fill” any? It makes no sense to me.

Maybe if you show me your current implementation, I’ll get what you’re trying to build.

By the way, joining tables in database with tables in memory/on disk of another server isn’t usually a very good idea.