difffernce between Unaapply void check, Vodi check

Hi,

.what is the difffernce between Unaapply void check, Vodi check In check ledger entry.

For me the both options are working same,

That means when I select Unaapply void check, it is reversing the Vendor ledger entries, Bank ledger entries.

That means when I select y void check, it is also reversing the Vendor ledger entries, Bank ledger entries.

F 1 Says

Unapply and void check : The payment will be unapplied so that the vendor ledger entry for the invoice will be open, and the payment will be reversed by the voided check.

Void check only : The vendor ledger entry will still be closed by the payment entry, and the voided check entry will be open.

But wheni press the Void c heck only it automatically reversing that Bankl Ledger entries, Check Ledger entries.

Then what is the difference between these two.

Could u share your experience.

Hi, experts,

Could you share your suggestions on this ……………………

From F1

Unapply and void cheque

The payment will be unapplied so that the vendor ledger entry for the invoice will be open, and the payment will be reversed by the voided cheque.

Void cheque only

The vendor ledger entry will still be closed by the payment entry, and the voided cheque entry will be open.

Thanks Kapil,

i gone through the help, but it is not woring in that way

I am working on Nav 2009.

I created one purchase invoice 10000/- on 02/05/09.

I done that payment trough the Bank on 05/05/09.

While I am paying that amount , I selected that Bank Payment type = compauter check.

So automatically Vedndor ledger entries, Bank ledger entries happened, check ledger entries happened.

Now Vendor balance = 0 , bank Balalnce amount incressed.
Now I wnt void that check so I go got ceck ledger entries , selected that check then I selected unapply and check , then system automatically unapplied vendor ledger entries , Bank ledger entries.
So this is correct.

But the thing is I selected Void check also then it is also doing same process what I explained above.

So I am not able to understand the difference.

Please pass some entries and test that scenario.

But after selecting only Void check did u see the vendor balance. I wud suggest create 2 new vendors and do these two diff activity on each of them then it shall be clear.