Deposit slip - Ledger Account

Dear All,

Can i know Deposit slip can we assing to ledger account is it possible (In ax2012)

My scenario is in AR for PDC i need to generate the deposit slip

Thanks

Dear All,

Can i know Deposit slip can we assing to ledger account is it possible (In ax2012)

My scenario is in AR for PDC i need to generate the deposit slip

Thanks

Hi Rupesh,

As per standard functionality, deposit slip can be enabled in AR Payment journal and once you post the journal, you can enter deposit slip can be entered.

AX justifies this with the scenario that when you receive payment from customer, you receive in check and deposit that check to your bank.

However, if this is PDC, you can use bridging functonality. Check bridging posting in method of payment (which should be check in this case).

Entry doesn’t hit your bank account first, but instead a bridging account and when you realize the payment in bank, you can post the actual entry from bridging account to bank.

Pranav…

Hi Rupesh

For bridging account also i need to generate deposit slip

i already setup the method of payment pdc including postdated chek clearing posting

while generating deposit slip by using pdc method of payment its it not generating the deposit slip

Hi Pranav

For bridging account also i need to generate deposit slip

i already setup the method of payment pdc including postdated chek clearing posting

while generating deposit slip by using pdc method of payment its it not generating the deposit slip