Deployment Of Visual Studio Tools Aborted For Dynamic AX

Hi,

I have also installed Sql Server Data tools for Visual studio 2012, Also have assigned System User along with Administrator rights in Sql server Management Studio. Still I am getting the following errors as mentioned above during deployment

Error 1 An error occurred : Access is denied.

If User Account Control (UAC) is enabled on the machine, close the application, right-click the application, and then click Run as administrator. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\DynamicsTools\Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Design.Reporting.Modeling.targets 466 6 AccountingManagerProfitabilityAnalysis

Error 2 The deployment was aborted. You do not have privileges to deploy to server: inpcg031. For deployment, you must have administrative rights to the SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) server. Contact your administrator to deploy. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\DynamicsTools\Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Design.Reporting.Modeling.targets 466 6 AccountingManagerProfitabilityAnalysis

Also as mentioned earlier, I am not getting New → Project → Microsoft Dynamics AX in Visual Studio when I try creating a new project for SSRS report.

Can anyone please suggest me a solution for this?

Regards

Yashika

We already discussed this question. Please add a link to the previous discussion, so we don’t have to repeat it once more. Then please read what I told you. What’s the point of asking if you ignore replies?

This is the thread, isn’t it?

not able to deploy element from Visual studio for AX2012 R3(CU9) SSRS Report

It’s filled under a different user name, but you said you mentioned something earlier, although this is the first post under this user name, therefore you obviously must have used a different account.