Deploy the SSRS report from AOT failed

Today when i tried to deploy the SSRS report from AOT, i got the error as below:

“you must have administrative rights to the SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) server. Contact your administrator to deploy”

1. I run the AX Client application as an administrator.

2. i have add the user who runs the deployment job as an administrator on the SSRS report manager.

3. UAC has already been disabled on both report server and AX server.

4. Remote Register service is running

i also use the Test-AXreportserverconfiguration command to check the SSRS, seems everything is fine. but when i deploy report or validate server settings from the AOT or AX client, they are failed.

Is there anywhere else i should check ?

many thanks

Dear, try to add the user to the reporting database and to the SSRS reports folder with full permissions, then sign out from the user and log in again.

Regards,

Ahmad Al-Saify

hi,

I got this error many times. 1st of all check weather your system is in domain or not . cz most probably it occurs due to domian issue . go on system on which server is running. Right click on " open network and sharing center" > change adapter setting > right click on your network lan connections > make it disable > enable it again .

den try to deploy ur report again .hope it helps .

thanks,

mayur

Hi,

Please try restarting SSRS services and check whether services Logon tab is provided with the updated password.

Make sure that… below steps are verified. try deploying the report.

1. I run the AX Client application as an administrator.

2. i have add the user who runs the deployment job as an administrator on the SSRS report manager.

3. UAC has already been disabled on both report server and AX server.

4. Remote Register service is running.

If it doesn’t work try using the Standard Microsoft Dynamics Report deployment tool.