DB Sync error after installation of CU9 on fresh AX 2012 R3

Hi,

I updated a fresh Ax 2012 R3 with CU9. Prior to that Ax had no customization, no data. During the software upgrade checklist, I successfully completed the mentioned steps until I hit DB Synchronization. DB Sync is producing the following error:

Error Synchronize database Cannot execute the required database operation. The SQL database has issued an error. Info Synchronize database SQL error description: [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Implicit conversion from data type datetime to numeric is not allowed. Use the CONVERT function to run this query. Info Synchronize database SQL statement: INSERT INTO X5489X SELECT QUESTIONNAIREID,SERVICELEVELAGREEMENTID,ANSWERID,PROJID,STAGEID,SERVICELEVELAGREEMENTSTATUS,COMPLIANCE,SLALATESTCOMPLETIONDATETIME,SLALATESTCOMPLETIONDATETIMETZID,CASEID,STATUS,DESCRIPTION,PRIORITY,MEMO,CLOSEDBY,CATEGORYRECID,CLOSEDDATETIME,CLOSEDDATETIMETZID,CONTACTPERSONID,PARTY,INSTANCERELATIONTYPE,PROCESS,EMAILID,OWNERWORKER,RESOLUTION,DEPARTMENT,PLANNEDEFFECTIVEDATE,APPROVEDHOURS,ESTIMATEDLEAVEENDDATE,FMLAHOURSAVAILABLE,HOURSWORKEDPAYROLLINTEGRATION,LEAVEREASON,LENGTHOFSERVICE,MILITARYFMLAHOURSAVAILABLE,APPROVED,{fn SUBSTRING(APPROVEDBY,1,8)},HOURSWORKED,LEAVEREQUESTDATE,LEAVESCHEDULE,LEAVESTARTDATE,MODIFIEDDATETIME,MODIFIEDBY,MODIFIEDTRANSACTIONID,CREATEDDATETIME,CREATEDBY,DATAAREAID,RECVERSION,RELATIONTYPE,PARTITION,RECID FROM CASEDETAILBASE Error Synchronize database Problems during SQL data dictionary synchronization. The operation failed. Info Synchronize database Synchronize failed on 1 table(s)

What could possibly be causing this error? When I checked for table X5489X in SQL, I could not find it.

Thank you for going through the post.