DAX 2012 - AIF error

Hi,

I tried to create a vendor using AIF framework in DAX 2012 and I received following error -

VendTable.createList\Line=1, Pos=386, Xpath=/VendTable/VendTable[1]/DirPartyTable[1] This document does not support the AxDirOrganizationBase class.
VendTable.createList\Line=1, Pos=646, Xpath=/VendTable/VendTable[1]/DirPartyTable[1]/OrganizationName[1] This document does not support the AxDirOrganizationBase class.
VendTable.createList\Line=1, Pos=705, Xpath=/VendTable/VendTable[1]/DirPartyTable[1]/OrganizationName[1] This document does not support the AxDirOrganizationBase class.
VendTable.createList\Line=1, Pos=723, Xpath=/VendTable/VendTable[1]/DirPartyTable[1]/DirPartyPostalAddressView[1] This document does not support the AxDirOrganizationBase class.
VendTable.createList\Line=1, Pos=723, Xpath=/VendTable/VendTable[1]/DirPartyTable[1]/DirPartyPostalAddressView[1] Field ‘Name’ must be filled in.
VendTable.createList\Line=1, Pos=1066, Xpath=/VendTable/VendTable[1]/DirPartyTable[1]/DirPartyPostalAddressView[1] This document does not support the AxDirOrganizationBase class.
VendTable.createList\Line=1, Pos=1093, Xpath=/VendTable/VendTable[1]/DirPartyTable[1]/DirPartyContactInfoView[1] This document does not support the AxDirOrganizationBase class.
VendTable.createList\Line=1, Pos=1093, Xpath=/VendTable/VendTable[1]/DirPartyTable[1]/DirPartyContactInfoView[1] Field ‘Name’ must be filled in.
VendTable.createList\Line=1, Pos=1338, Xpath=/VendTable/VendTable[1]/DirPartyTable[1]/DirPartyContactInfoView[1] This document does not support the AxDirOrganizationBase class.
VendTable.createList This document does not support the AxDirOrganizationBase class.
VendTable.createList Creation has been cancelled.

I modelled this code based on DAX 2012 import utility. Version of AX - 6.0.947.61

How can I fix this error? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,

Harish

Hi, Could you please post your C# code. looks like you are missing to expose/register few web services in to C# solution.

Let me re execute your code in my window.

Udhay

Hi,

I am not using C#. I read data from CSV file with in X++ and then call the vendor document service.

Also the bizarre thing is - the same way, I am able to create customers successfully. I am getting the above error only while trying to create vendor.

A quick update -

I solved this issue by changing the data object class from VendVendTable_DirPartyTable_DirOrganizat to VendVendTable_DirPartyTable_DirOrganiza1.

I hope the above info is useful for someone some day.

Hi Harish,

I am getting the same error. I am using AX 2012 R2 (Build 6.2.158.0).

Both the classes ‘VendVendTable_DirPartyTable_DirOrganiza1’ and ‘VendVendTable_DirPartyTable_DirOrganizat’ are present in sys layer foundation model.

Any idea what was the real problem in your case? May be it will help solve problem in R2 as well?

Regards,

Deepak