Date Datatype From VB to Navision

I am unable to find the correct datatype to transfer the value from VB to Navision. I am finding difficult to transfer the Date Datatype. ************************************************ My VB code is as follows : Dim NaviDb As New adodb.Connection Dim strSQL As String Dim Data01 As Variant Data01 = CDate(“01/25/02”) strSQL = “Insert into Testing Values (” & Data01 & “)” NaviDb.Open “Attain” NaviDb.Execute strSQL NaviDb.Close ***************************************************** This is giving operand type mismatch error. Any suggestion on what should be the datatype of the variable Data01 should be and how should I generate the strSQL string ? Any help / hint will be highly appreciated.

I got it. ****************************************** Dim NaviDb As New adodb.Connection Dim strSQL As String strSQL = “Insert into Testing Values (d’2003-08-31’})” NaviDb.Open “Attain” NaviDb.Execute strSQL NaviDb.Close ************************************ Works perfect. Thanks.

Sorry, It strSQL should be as follows : strSQL = “Insert into Testing Values ({d’2003-08-31’})”