Data Import Export Framework Installation.

I have an issue regarding the installation of Data import export framework.

I have 2 instances of AOS (TEST and LIVE).

I have run the setup and selected all the 3 check boxes to install every thing on the server.

It goes fine without any error but the problem is when i run the script on the AXUTIL to import the axmodel it is running on the TEST instance where as i want to run it on the LIVE instance.

Where can i mention the instance name to import the model files into. By default it is importing on the test environment i want on live.

Please help.

Haiii friends,

I installed “data import export framework” in AX2012 TEST SERVER, it installed successfully,

but when i came to install in LIVE SERVER(AOS SERVER),in live server I dont have SQL MANAGEMENT STUDIO AND SQL COMPONENETS, in database server we have SQL management studio,in prerequisites it showing “microsoft sql server tools basic and complete”

waiting for solution

Thank u

Hai Mr.kami,

My issue also looking like same,

I installed data import export in TEST SERVER, it installed successfully,

but when i came to install in LIVE SERVER(AOS SERVER),in live server I dont have SQL MANAGEMENT STUDIO AND SQL COMPONENETS, in database server we have SQL management studio,in prerequisites it showing “microsoft sql server tools basic and complete”

waiting for solution,

Thank u.